Precision Measuring Centers
Throughout the world, Klingelnberg precision measuring centers are used for geometric testing of gears and axially symmetrical high-precision components. Klingelnberg solutions cover the entire spectrum from measurement of tools, to all types of gear cutting, right through to gear components measuring several meters in diameter.
The modular system and comprehensive software library make it possible to configure tailor-made solutions based on the component range and the customer's measurement tasks. Due to the high degree of basic precision, the following measurement tasks can be performed in a single setting in the same Klingelnberg machine:
- General coordinate measuring technology
- Form variations
Thus a Klingelnberg precision measuring center replaces up to four different conventional machines. With the possibility of performing fast measurements with the utmost accuracy outside of measuring chambers, near the production floor, Klingelnberg has further enhanced its position as the global market leader in gear measurement technology.
For questions about Klingelnberg measuring centers, contact:
... and various other industries
THE KLINGELNBERG ADVANTAGE
- Greater efficiency: A thermal-neutral machine design allows measurements to take place on the production line.
- Unparalleled anywhere in the world: maximum-precision rotary table for measurement of axially symmetrical parts
- In the shortest time: measurement of gears and axially symmetrical workpieces
- Maximum precision and repeatability of measurement results: The combination of outstanding basic mechanical precision and modern compensation strategies produces a machine that offers long-term stability for the highest accuracy class. This has made Klingelnberg machines the absolute benchmark in the automotive and wind-power industries, among others.
- Specifically for the wind-power industry: Klingelnberg offers large-scale measuring centers for workpieces with an external diameter currently up to 3.5 m, and even up to 8 meters, if required.
- Closed-loop bevel gear measurement: Automatic calculation and feedback of correction data to the machine tools contributes to production stability and optimal component quality.
- Minimal space requirements: All measuring centers have a highly compact design to ensure optimal use on lean-production lines.
- Ultra low-maintenance technology: The use of highly accurate, nonwearing linear axes minimizes running costs.
- Easy operation: Thanks to intuitive software, measurement tasks can be performed quickly and reliably, without requiring extensive training.