Gear manufacturers require a high degree of efficiency, low noise emissions, and reduced weight with the longest possible service life.
THE KLINGELNBERG ADVANTAGE
- Greater efficiency: A thermal-neutral machine design allows measurements to take place on the production line.
- Unparalleled anywhere in the world: Maximum-precision rotary table for measurement of axially symmetrical parts.
- In the shortest time: Measurement of gears and axially symmetrical workpieces.
- Maximum precision and repeatability of measurement results: The combination of outstanding basic mechanical precision and modern compensation strategies produces a machine that offers long-term stability for the highest accuracy class. This has made Klingelnberg machines the absolute benchmark in the automotive industry.
- Closed-loop bevel gear measurement: Automatic calculation and feedback of correction data to the machine tools contributes to production stability and optimal component quality.
- Minimal space requirements: All measuring centers have a highly compact design.
- Ultra low-maintenance technology: The use of highly accurate, nonwearing linear axes minimizes running costs.
- Easy operation: Thanks to intuitive software, measurement tasks can be performed quickly and reliably, without requiring extensive training.