In aviation, in addition to technical requirements regarding
- high efficiency,
- low noise emissions,
- low weight and
- long service life,
a number of legal requirements must also be met. For example, every component in the production process must be consistently documented against the certified status.
With Klingelnberg measuring centers, these high-precision components can be tested to ensure process reliability and documented in compliance with regulations.
THE KLINGELNBERG ADVANTAGE
- Maximum precision and repeatability of measurement results: The combination of outstanding basic mechanical precision and modern compensation strategies produces a machine that offers long-term stability for the highest accuracy class.
- Closed-loop bevel gear measurement: Automatic calculation and feedback of correction data to the machine tools contributes to production stability and optimal component quality.
- Minimal space requirements: All measuring centers have a highly compact design.
- Ultra low-maintenance technology: The use of highly accurate, nonwearing linear axes minimizes running costs.
- Easy operation: Thanks to intuitive software, measurement tasks can be performed quickly and reliably, without requiring extensive training.