On-/Off Highway commercial vehicles
Engine and transmission parts that are subjected to high stress call for extreme accuracy in the production and assembly of all components. Tolerance deviations result in irregular operation and reduce service life.
THE KLINGELNBERG ADVANTAGE
- Greater efficiency: A thermal-neutral machine design allows measurements to take place on the production line.
- Unparalleled anywhere in the world: Maximum-precision rotary table for measurement of axially symmetrical parts.
- In the shortest time: Measurement of gears and axially symmetrical workpieces.
- Maximum precision and repeatability of measurement results: The combination of outstanding basic mechanical precision and modern compensation strategies produces a machine that offers long-term stability for the highest accuracy class.
- Closed-loop bevel gear measurement: Automatic calculation and feedback of correction data to the machine tools contributes to production stability and optimal component quality.
- Minimal space requirements: All measuring centers have a highly compact design to ensure optimal use on lean-production lines.
- Ultra low-maintenance technology: The use of highly accurate, nonwearing linear axes minimizes running costs.
- Easy operation: Thanks to intuitive software, measurement tasks can be performed quickly and reliably, without requiring extensive training.