In these Terms, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
“Content” means all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on or forms part of the Website;
“Klingelnberg” means KLINGELNBERG GmbH, a company with headquarters at Petersstraße 45, 42499 Hückeswagen, Germany; KLINGELNBERG AG, a company with headquarters at Binzmühlstrasse 171, 8050 Zurich, Switzerland; and all KLINGELNBERG Group Companies.
- About us
The Website www.klingelnberg.com is owned by Klingelnberg and is operated by Klingelnberg.
- Access to the Website
- Access to the Website is free of charge. It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access the Website.
- Access to the Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Klingelnberg may alter, suspend or discontinue the Website (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. Klingelnberg will not be liable to you in any way if the Website (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Intellectual property
- 4.1 All Content included on the Website and the copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that Content, unless specifically labeled otherwise, belong to or have been licensed by Klingelnberg. All Content is protected by applicable Swiss and international laws and agreements for the protection of intellectual property.
- 4.2 Unless stipulated otherwise by the applicable mandatory law, you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, sublicense, store or in any other manner reuse the Content of this Website without our express written consent.
- 4.3 You may not use any Content saved or downloaded from the Website for commercial purposes without first obtaining a license from Klingelnberg (or our licensors, as appropriate) to do so.
- Links to other Websites
Links to other sites may be included on the Website. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Klingelnberg. Klingelnberg neither assumes nor accepts responsibility or liability for the content of third party sites. The inclusion of a link to another site on the Website is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- Exclusion of liablity
- The Content on this Website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute advice on which you should rely.
- 6.2 To the extent permitted by law, Klingelnberg makes no representation, warranty or guarantee that it will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure.
- Klingelnberg makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on the Website is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Klingelnberg does not, however, make any representations, warranties, or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the Content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, Klingelnberg accepts no liability for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) the Website or the use of or reliance upon any Content included on the Website.
- To the extent permitted by law, Klingelnberg excludes all representations, warranties, and guarantees (whether express or implied) that may apply to the Website and/or any Content included on the Website.
- Klingelnberg exercises all reasonable skill and care to ensure that the Website is free from viruses and other malware. Klingelnberg accepts no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malware that occurs as a result of your use of the Website (including the downloading of any Content from it) or any other Internet site referred to on the Website.
- Klingelnberg neither assumes nor accepts responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
- Data protection
- Changes to these terms
Klingelnberg may alter these Terms at any time. Any such changes will become binding on you upon your first use of the Website after the changes have been implemented. You are therefore advised to check this Website from time to time.
In the event of any conflict between the current version of these Terms and any previous version(s), the provisions current and in effect shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- Law and jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Swiss law (to the exclusion of Swiss Private International Law and international treaties, in particular the Vienna Convention on the International Sale of Goods dated April 11, 1980).
Any disputes concerning these Terms shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the competent courts at the domicile of Klingelnberg
To contact Klingelnberg, please send an e-mail to info(at)klingelnberg.com or use the Contact form.